British "sluts" aided the German war effort in WW II....
LOCK N. LOAD
2005-11-02 15:27:27 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/8kepe

Disgusting. I can't believe the U.S. saved such a decedent society..
d***@aol.com
2005-11-02 15:29:20 UTC
Sluts rule.
Harry
2005-11-02 15:36:44 UTC
Post by LOCK N. LOAD
http://tinyurl.com/8kepe
Disgusting. I can't believe the U.S. saved such a decedent society..
Every country has some socially redeeming value. I look on the Brits in
a better light after that story
Tony Lima
2005-11-02 15:52:48 UTC
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:27:27 GMT, LOCK N. LOAD
Post by LOCK N. LOAD
http://tinyurl.com/8kepe
Disgusting. I can't believe the U.S. saved such a decedent society..
While spelling flames are outlawed on usenet, this one made
me LOL. - Tony
Rifleman
2005-11-02 15:58:19 UTC
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after it
had started and the tide had already turned.
Edward M. Kennedy
2005-11-02 16:30:28 UTC
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after it had started and the tide had already
turned.
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.
The thought of Japan/Germany losing without US help
is completely ludicrous. You were getting your ass
handed to you.

--Tedward
Harry
2005-11-02 17:16:36 UTC
Post by Edward M. Kennedy
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.
The thought of Japan/Germany losing without US help
is completely ludicrous. You were getting your ass
handed to you.
--Tedward
I am an Anglo-phile - I simply love the Brits - but Ted is so right
here. When US entered the war - you guys didn't even have an ass to get
handed to you. Not only did we enter the war in December, 1941 - but we
were sending you ships and planes - etc - for years before that. Many US
citizens went to Canada to fly Canadian planes to help out too. Many
women flyers spent hours ferrying planes over to "the biggest aircraft
carrier" ever.

Sometimes ones mind gets clouded when they are reduced to depending on
prodigal son colonies to rescue a once gigantic world power. Brits tend
to live in the past - and in your case re-write it. Although the current
US foreign policy is terrible (and you Brits seems to go along with it)
- in the past the US has been gracious to GB, France, Japan, Russia,
Italy - and many other countries that took up the sword against us -
both in hot and cold wars.

If the US would not have gone after the Hitler - Werner Von Braun would
have been firing heat seeking rockets up the butts of individual Brits
that were so full of hot air - they would have had to use air to air
missiles.

Harry
Rifleman
2005-11-02 17:51:08 UTC
Post by Harry
Sometimes ones mind gets clouded when they are reduced to depending on
prodigal son colonies to rescue a once gigantic world power. Brits tend
to live in the past - and in your case re-write it. Although the current
US foreign policy is terrible (and you Brits seems to go along with it)
- in the past the US has been gracious to GB, France, Japan, Russia,
Italy - and many other countries that took up the sword against us -
both in hot and cold wars.
If the US would not have gone after the Hitler - Werner Von Braun would
have been firing heat seeking rockets up the butts of individual Brits
that were so full of hot air - they would have had to use air to air
missiles.
Harry
I suggest you go andget some more accurate reference books, The US played a
part in WW2 and that is it, Britain, Canada, Australia, India, South Africa
and hundrerds of other nations did the real work while the US sat and waited
to see which side was winning, then when they got whupped by the japs in
their own back yard they decided they should join in on our side, Yes the US
contributed lots of kit and quite a few men , but they only contributed to
the over all effort, Kasserine pass was as fortaste to come, then D Day when
the Brits and Candians fought their way inland while the US stayed on the
beaches, then to trhe Ardenne where the yanks nearly cost us the war.

Gracious In what way?? If it was not for France you would not exist, their
navys attack on the small brit force in the US tipped the war in your
favour, What about Gracious when the Brits saved your sorry asses in Korea ?
Rifleman
2005-11-02 17:13:39 UTC
Post by Edward M. Kennedy
Post by Rifleman
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after
it had started and the tide had already turned.
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.
The thought of Japan/Germany losing without US help
is completely ludicrous. You were getting your ass
handed to you.
--Tedward
Yeah keep watching Hollwood mate and leave the real world to the rest of
us, The US has never one one major conflict on its own, nor will it ever,
from 1776 onwards its always been the same, Shit the US could not even beat
a few Vietnamese peasants, Somali bandits or Iranian dissidents.
Jon Enslin
2005-11-02 17:23:53 UTC
Post by Edward M. Kennedy
Post by Rifleman
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after
it had started and the tide had already turned.
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.
The thought of Japan/Germany losing without US help
is completely ludicrous. You were getting your ass
handed to you.
--Tedward
Yeah keep watching Hollwood mate and leave the real world to the rest of
us, The US has never one one major conflict on its own, nor will it ever,
from 1776 onwards its always been the same, Shit the US could not even beat
a few Vietnamese peasants, Somali bandits or Iranian dissidents.
This from a country that couldn't beat a bald, pacifist.

Jon
Edward M. Kennedy
2005-11-02 17:28:13 UTC
Post by Edward M. Kennedy
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after it had started and the tide had already
turned.
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.
The thought of Japan/Germany losing without US help
is completely ludicrous. You were getting your ass
handed to you.
--Tedward
Yeah keep watching Hollwood mate and leave the real world to the rest of us, The US has never one one major conflict
on its own, nor will it ever, from 1776 onwards its always been the same, Shit the US could not even beat a few
Vietnamese peasants, Somali bandits or Iranian dissidents.
Give my regards to Chamberlain's descendents. I'm sure
they are proud.

--Tedward
Tom Enright
2005-11-02 16:33:21 UTC
Post by Rifleman
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until
two years after it had started and the tide had already
turned.
If you mean by "tide had already turned" that the Axis
was at it strongest position of the war and had the most
conquered terrority it would have, you are correct.

The Chinese will tell you that the US didn't enter the war
until 8 years after it started, but that means it took the
Brits 6 years (not including selling-out the Czechs) to
get involved and that doesn't mesh with your world-view.

-Tom Enright
Tom Enright

-Tom Enright
Wonko the Sane
2005-11-02 16:38:45 UTC
Post by Rifleman
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after it
had started and the tide had already turned.
Uh huh. The Eurpoeans really kicked German ass at Dunkirk.

Doug
Rifleman
2005-11-02 17:17:49 UTC
Post by Wonko the Sane
Post by Rifleman
The US saved no one dickwad, it didnt enter the war until two years after it
had started and the tide had already turned.
Uh huh. The Eurpoeans really kicked German ass at Dunkirk.
Doug
We fought on to survive and win,And your guys efforts at Pearl harbour were
even more laughable. What did you do in Vietnam or Somalia or Iran, Shit if
it was not for the British Gloucester regiment sacrificing itself for the
yanks you would have lost in Korea as well.
Tony Lima
2005-11-02 16:58:30 UTC
Moron. Welcome to my killfile. <*plonk*>
kevin hollingsworth
2005-11-02 17:16:45 UTC
I would have thought the Brit Sluts saved Britain by keeping the Americans
on our side; thank the Lord that the German women were as flat-breasted then
as they are now! Otherwise who knows which side the Americans would have
thought on!!!
Rifleman
2005-11-02 17:18:19 UTC
Another Brave yank buries his head.
leinbacker
2005-11-02 17:11:49 UTC
Post by LOCK N. LOAD
http://tinyurl.com/8kepe
Disgusting. I can't believe the U.S. saved such a decedent society..
Yeah, those poor British Lassies, having to sell their bodies to afford
decent dental care.
Edward M. Kennedy
2005-11-02 17:29:23 UTC
Post by leinbacker
Post by LOCK N. LOAD
Disgusting. I can't believe the U.S. saved such a decedent society..
Yeah, those poor British Lassies, having to sell their bodies to afford
decent dental care.
They spent the money at the pub, dude.

--Tedward